| || |
The one stop shop for commercial door hardware.
Schlage ND70JD RHO 626 Classroom Lock
| || We carry a large selection of the Schlage commercial product line. Call 1-800-508-6889 for quantity discounts and product information or click here to shop online. |
- Dave Jabas, 37 Years Experience
Schlage ND70JD RHO 626 Classroom Lock Description
|Schlage ND70JD RHO 626 Classroom Lock is a handleset lock that can be used as the handle of a door. A classroom function lock can be locked and unlocked from the inside or outside of the door by a key. This lockset comes with a full size interchangeable core cylinder which makes it very easy when you need to change the locks. Comes in a brushed chrome finish.|
- All ND-Series lever locksets are non-handed.
- 1 5/8 to 2 1/8 (41mm54mm) standard including Vandlgardฎ functions.
- 1 3/4 - 2 for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8 doors.
- 2 3/4 (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8, 3 3/4 and 5 (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8 x 2 1/4 (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Steel, 1/2 (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- 3/4 (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
Cylinder & Keys:
- ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4 x 4 7/8 x 1 3/16 lip to center standard.
- 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength
and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
California State Reference Code:
- Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
- (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2 (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2 of door face.
Florida Building Commission:
- All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
- All levers with less than 1/2 (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
UL / cUL:
- 3/4 and 1/2 throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- All locks listed for A label single doors, 4 x 8. Letter F and UL symbol.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
The Schlage ND70JD RHO 626 Classroom Lock will fit most 3' to 4' wide doors. This is a Rhodes design handleset.
|Customers Have Also Purchased|
|Also In This Category|
- Lock Boxes for Keys
- Door Closers
- Panic Bars
- Mortise Locks
- Bump Proof Locks