| || |
Stanley Panic Hardware 2403 630 36 PHI Narrow Stile Exit Device
| || We have a large inventory of the Stanley Best commercial product line. Call 1-800-508-6889 for quantity discounts and product information or click here to shop online. |
- Dave Jabas, 37 Years Experience
Stanley Panic Hardware 2403 630 36 PHI Narrow Stile Exit Device Description
|The Stanley Panic Hardware 2403 630 36 PHI Narrow Stile Exit Device is a rim exit device that goes across the door to allow access out of a room or building in case of an emergency. This exit device is actually reversible, which means that can be installed on doors that swing from the left or the right. This panic bar is 36 inches long, but can be cut down to fit a 30 inch door. This is a narrow stile device. The stile is the space between the edge of the door and any glass or decorative designs in the middle of the door. This device can be installed on a door with a stile as narrow as 1 and 1/4 inches.|
- DOORS - For all types of single and double doors with a mullion. For mullions, see page 18. Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 4'-0" wide opening. For thicker doors, consult factory. Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.
- DEVICE - CoversANSI A115.2(Type161),A115.18cylinder lock and A115.1 (Type 86) Mortise Lock preparation.
- FUNCTIONS - Functions are field selectable except for the Double Cylinder option. The device is furnished for a desired function if specified. If not specified the “03” function is furnished standard.
- DOUBLE CYLINDER - Handed, “10” Function available. Requires two rim type cylinders, not furnished standard. See page 5 and 19.
- BASE MATERIAL - The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel, Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. 628 Devices are furnished with Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel components.
- CHASSIS - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
- LATCHBOLT - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- STRIKES - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard. No. S988, optional strike for use on Aluminum Door applications, please specify when ordering. No. S458, optional strike for use on Mullion applications, please specify when ordering.
- DOGGING - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
- TOUCHBAR HEIGHT - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
- REVERSIBLE - Reversible for all functions and Trims. Standard packaging RHRB.
- UL LISTED - Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2.
- ANSI/BHMA - Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.
The Stanley Panic Hardware 2403 630 36 PHI Narrow Stile Exit Device comes in a stainless steel finish. This device is part of the Stanley Precision Apex 2400 Series of panic bars.
|Customers Have Also Purchased|
|Also In This Category|
- Lock Boxes for Keys
- Door Closers
- Panic Bars
- Mortise Locks
- Bump Proof Locks