| || |
We make it simple, easy and fast to find commercial door hardware.
Von Duprin PS914 Power Supply
| ||Talk to our experts 1-800-508-6889 or email us with information, including pictures or you can search our site. |
- Dave Jabas, 37 Years Experience
Von Duprin PS914 Power Supply Description
|This Von Duprin PS914 Power Supply is the replacement for PS873 Power Supplies. If you have a PS873 that has been broken or worn out, you will need to replace it with this device.|
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal provided.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This new design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified panic devices, strikes, card readers, etc).
* All PS900 Series of power supplies and option boards have been tested and certified to meet UL294.
- 4A @ 12/24 VDC output, field selectable with jumper
- Designed with high in rush current for powering electrified panic devices
- Universal 120 -240 VAC input
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered
- Electronic power limiting foldback circuit for AC current overload protection
- Two polarized connectors for distribution boards
- Fused primary input
- AC status monitor - isolated SPDT contacts
- AC input and DC output LED status indicators
- Cover mounted AC input indication
- Hinged cover w/ lock down screws
- High voltage protective cover
|Customers Have Also Purchased|
|Also In This Category|
- Lock Boxes for Keys
- Door Closers
- Panic Bars
- Mortise Locks
- Bump Proof Locks